Monday 2 August 2010

Secret Garden



I have been crazy busy with birthday orders and parties this month! There are a lot of Cancerians who are fond of a cupcake it seems...


Kicking the month off in absolutely epic style was Mala's amazing birthday party. I provided sweet treats for a glamorous afternoon tea, taken in the garden beneath jewelled Bedouin tents. We used a fantastic selection of china and accessories from the gorgeous range at Idyllic Days* to serve the tea and I styled the garden with brightly coloured feather butterflies, raffia garlands and Chinese Lanterns (all bought from the complayetel adictive Cox & Cox website.) The finished result was completely magical but sadly I only had time to take a handful of quick pics before the guests arrived but I'll post more when I get them.


I also made a special cake for the birthday girl complete with gold candle! Happy birthday Mala, this was one of my favourite and most special projects to date. x
*Have a look at Kim from The Pink Pumpkin & Idyllic Days' blog here. It really is very very lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment