Friday 23 July 2010

D.I.V.O.R.C.E



Dolly sang about it, people are throwing parties to celebrate it and now even Debenhams have set up a Divorce Gift List! A few months ago I was asked to create some cupcakes to fit an article on divorce and it's impact on brands for the stunning magazine Contact. It's a title that has won multiple awards for it's design so I was really flattered to be asked to supply cupcakes for one of their photo shoots . The tilt of the article was a positive one so I wanted to make the cakes look bright and punchy and a little bit tongue in cheek.

The end result makes for a really nice graphic background for the article, and oddly a few people have said that these cupcakes are their favourite yet! I might call them the Billy Ray Cyrus cakes!

Or...maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment